From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 10:10:04 -0500
Yes, you can adjust the settings with the frequency knobb.
There are menu adjustments for the CW options.
Do you have the Indepth.txt and the menu part of that file?
I am not sure if you can transmit with out switching the receiver to cw at
the same time.
What you can do, is set the option to automatically adjust the shift so that
the sideband and cw settings give you the cw station at the same pitch.
You have to set cw or cw reverse to match the sideband setting you have for
each band.
If you have a fancy mike with the 4 PF keys, you can set one to momentarilly
give you the wide ssb position while in cw transmit mode.
I default my rx band width to 300 HZ and screw it down if necessary.
There is no ringing at 50 HZ.  The noise gets real quiet in the first DSP
position as you narrow the receiver.