From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2015 07:10:14 -0400
Howard,
Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad you found the articles helpful.

I think you will find the hex beam performs well attached to your porch.
And, there's nothing wrong with the Armstrong rotor. That's what I used when
mine was on the patio table for those 5 months. I used the iPhone compass
app to get the bearings. I worked several new countries with the hex beam at
5 feet above the ground.

At least you have a porch. Mine was in the back of the driveway. I had to
put on boots and climb snow piles to turn it for several of those months. Hi
hi

73, Jim