From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:08:20 -0600
For Clerity:
the wouxun has an SMA Male on the radio.  That means the supplied antenna
has an SMA female on the antenna.
Therefore, if you wish to use an antenna with a BNC male, which all antennas
with BNC's would use, then you use what they supply, an SMA female to BNC
female adapter....that adapter will adapt from an SMA male, on the radio, to
a BNC female, which will accept the BNC male of the different antenna.
Just remember what an "adapter" does and it becomes pretty clear...also
remember the radio has an SMA male on it, not an SMA female like most ham
radio handy talkies.

73
Colin, V A6BKX