From:
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:58:11 -0500
In jaws, the "language detect change" configuration setting seems to be
related to each website somehow. In the case of the website to which I
referred previously where my speech was trying to read the site in German or
French, actually it sounded like German with a French accent, When I made
changes in the setting but was not actually on the site, it didn't make any
difference. When I went to the site and was focused on that site and made
the change by turning the language detect change off or unchecked it, it
read the site just fine in English.

I've been a JAWS user since the DOS days, and I still only know a fraction
of what it does and doesn't do.

Ron, K8HSY