From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:10:33 -0400
Matt,

If I'm following you on this, when in CW, a long press on the mode
button and you will hear "CWR".   That    swaps sidebands.  Another long
press to toggle back and you will hear "CW".

Most of the USB to serial cables come with a driver CD, but they usually
suggest you go to the company's website to download the  latest version.

I think there are 2 main chipsets in these adapters: Prolific, and one I
can't remember.   One of them is preferred over the other, but again I
don't remember.   That's how you know you are getting old, your mind is
fuzzy and the top of your head isn't.

I'm sure someone here can suggest   a good adapter that will work for
you.    I got mine several years ago and don't remember the brand.  Ah,
that fuzzy mind again.

73, Steve KW3A