From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 09:48:41 -0400
1. I purchased AC Log, what a great program but I forgot to put my
callsign in the paypal email because I got a phone call while placing
the order so handled both at the same time.

Not a good idea.

Anyway I looked and looked on the website and although he mentions
contact by email many times  and says refer to the address below or
address above I never see the address.  I looked with 3 different screen
readers for pete sake.

I eventually looked him up on qrz and sent  the info to that email address.

Am I crazy, don't answer that but did anyone else have the problem of
never seeing the email addresss on the website?

Question 2.

Does the search option only work  once you have an accumulation of
contacts in the log?

Don