From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2015 07:13:39 -0400
Howdy,

If you want the Wouxun, look at
http://www.buytwowayradios.com

Good guys to deal with. They also sell the Baofengs.

Another company for Baofeng is Baofengtech:
http://www.baofengtech.com

My current favorite as far as accessibility goes is the Puxing PX-UV973. Check eBay and/or Amazon for this one. I've seen good prices on Amazon for the other two as well.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194