From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2015 08:32:33 -0600
You guys are sure making me feel better.  I have a Ameritron remote switch
where the relay is outside and the control is inside.  If you unplug one of
the cables out on the relay box and have the control turned on, it blows a
fuse in the control head. I think I have did the unplugging trick two or
three times and then have to unhook the coax cables and take all the screws
out and replace the fuse so thanks for the uplifting comments gang.  73

ED K7UC