From:
Eric Oyen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2015 08:37:53 -0700
wrong. it is totally accessible, but not with jaws. you need to use NVDA (available here: http://www.nvaccess.org/). I use RT Systems to program my BOAFENG UV-5R with ease. THis is a lot more than I can say for Chirp (which is completely inaccessible regardless of screen reader or major market OS used).

-eric