From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 17:00:43 -0800
I remember going up on our roof with my dad when I must have been
only three or four  years old to help put up an antenna for a
crystal set.  Then, I had a bad dream about a huge truck that
came along with a giant fan on it that blew me off the roof.
It's amazing how vivid some dreams were when I was little.  The
crystal set was fun then later I got a better one with the
alligator clip on it that actually had a tuning knob on it.  73,
Jim WA6EKS