From:
"Jim Kutsch, KY2D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:20:12 -0500
Go to the App Store and buy "Morse Ring" for  $2 or so. Then you can make as
many CW ring tones as you want.

Warning: it's a multi-step process. The iPhone app creates the ringtone then
you have to email it to your computer and import it into iTunes then
transfer it back to the iPhone. Except for all that jumping through hoops,
it's really pretty nice.

73, Jim, KY2D