From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:16:22 -0800
I wish they had mentioned on the phone if they had different quality
paper.  I called them as i didn't wwant to mess with their web page.
Live and learn.
I do a fair bit with braille, not as much as I use to, but have a
braille printer I print off things like song lists for my juke box and
so forth.
73
Butch
WA0VJR