From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:04:26 -0400
That's the way I remember it, Howard.  Meanwhile, I will share what one of
my 6th grade students advised. She was not a very scollary youngster.  Most
of her learning came from The Grand Old Opre which was broadcast on WLS in
Nashville.  "The best way for a man to get along with his wife is to keep
his wallet open and his mouth shut."  Not how my wife of 59 years and I
manage but that's what the student offered.
73:
Bob
KC3FI