From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:26:18 -0400
There are two reasons that I'd like to access the digital edition of
QST.  First I could read it before my friends get their print copy in
the mail.  Secondly, I could look at the adds.  With NLS magazines, we
have to weight a good six weeks to get our digital audio copy after the
magazine is released.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]