From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:10:49 -0400
I just can't get comfortable with NVDA for what ever reason, 2 years of
window eyes then 12 years of JFW probably. I think if I could find the
equivalent of the jaws cursor I'd be in a lot better shape with it. I do
play with it now and then though since I'm way behind on my jaws upgrades
due to lack of funding to pay for it.