From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2014 22:29:08 -0600
Hey Hai, I hope I got the name correct since I'm not sure if you go by the
first or last:
Thank you for this explanation and pointing me in the right direction.
I have no doubt the app is excellent and can optimize productivity for those
who use it.
I will investigate further with the information you have kindly provided.
If this product does indeed do all it says then it would certainly be a big
step in the right direction for basic business document processing and could
be a real asset in my daily work.
We need more guys like yourself on these lists, on the front lines as it
were, or on the ground getting real world feedback that isn't contrived
through a developers forum or by having to navigate to a particular website
etc etc.
It's refreshing that you are willing to weigh in and offer good usable
information to us, the end user and ultimately the customer/consumer.

73
Colin, V A6BKX