Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2015 18:00:03 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
I think the silent ones are pf keys.
I thought the menus were suppozed to say what they are, but they just say
their numbers.
the fine tuning and megahertz buttons don't announce what they do either.
If they do for others, I will reset the menus and run the update again.
They probably didn't before, I am still getting used to the radio.
I have only had it for three days.