From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 11:27:01 -0500
Tom,

While I have done very little 160 this season, I do hope to get on this
weekend.  Not a big time effort, but I should be on  both Friday and
Saturday nights.  Maybe I can roll out of bed early Saturday or Sunday
morning  as well.    Sometimes you can find something nice  on the band
  around sunrise.

73, hope to see you, Steve KW3A