From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:18:40 -0700
yeah it's a good radio...though mine is no where near as good a receiver as
my baofeng GT3.
The sensativity checks with a very very very high end piece of test
equipment shows that the th F6A, both mine and another one specked out at
around 0.18UV sensativity on VHF 2 meter band, and the baofeng GT3 specked
out consistently at 0.12UV 12DB sinad on V and 0.11UV on UHF.
So it's technically and audibly a better receiver, though perhaps not as
good a radio for functionality.
I still use mine on a daily basses though and the lithium battery is
fantastic...still going strong and giving the same performance after 6 years
of daily and heavy use.
Now, if only I could locate a decent battery, for a decent price, that ships
to canada for the IC T90A...my preference far and above the th F6A for
performance.

73
Colin, V A6BKX