Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 13:52:56 -0500
Well, when a company cuts out almost all its employees--I don't care what
Mike Calvo claims, since he is no longer officially associated with
Serotek--it isn't good news.

I hope for those who have System Access Mobile Network, that if they paid up
in advance they continue to receive their services.  I assume the System
Access screen reader will run, but I'm not absolutely sure about that.  If
they are in financial trouble, then will they continue to be able to afford
buying server space?

For those who have  the Mobile Network, I'd try to copy all your stuff to
your local computer just in case.

Steve, K8SP