From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:39:37 -0700
Hello Tom.  So far I haven't felt at all unformfortable sending via
keyboard, but perhaps that is due to the fact that I have been typing since
I was 6.  Our next door neighbor gave me an ancient Royal manual typewriter
and taught me to type.  I can type very fast, having relied on typing
basically all of my life.  I am not giving up on using my Begali, but if and
when my error rate increases, I can at least send code by a great plan B
approach.

73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ