From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:03:59 -0500
Steve:

You're absolutely right. ... I need to get packet spots working with the
N3FJP logging software. ... I know it can be done, because I think Jim
(KY2D) has been successful in getting them to work with Jaws.  So, this has
now been added onto my list of future projects.

Just so much to do, and so little time!  (grin)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ