From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2014 10:29:26 -0400
I haven't read all the mail in the last couple of days.  But solar activity
is about as high as it has been in this cycle this weekend.  There was a big
solar flare yesterday, and therer could be some more this weekend, but the
bands are hopping with the DX contest.  On 10 meters this morning I have
worked all over Europe, Morocco, Cyprus, Kuwait and Oman, plus heard the
Iranian radar obnoxiously loud.  Great conditions on the high bands until
the next CME arrives to shake up the earth's magnetic field.  Work 'em while
you can.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com