From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:33:13 -0700
Perhaps, only the shadow knows.  I don't think there will be a big rush
though as much of the upgrades will also be availabloe in a firmware
upgrade for current 590 radios.  The file mentions some changes on the
front pannel, but I had a friend look who has one and he says he doesn't
see what that change is, so it must be minor.  I suspect most changes
will be in firmware.  Should bee interesting.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148