Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2014 15:57:53 -0700
Guys,
   I took a look at the QRZ home page and the issue here is there is a
horizontal list of drop down MouseOver links.  Once you log in, your
CallSign is added to the end (far right) end of those MouseOver links.
With JAWS, I'm able to position my cursor over my CallSign, then route
the JAWS cursor (with difficulty) to my CallSign which then causes the
web page to drop down the additional links. I then  refresh the page
content using the JAWS key plus escape key. Then switch back to the PC
cursor, then pull up the list of links. Thos new links will now appear
in the list. That's why you need to refresh the page contents. I assume
this method (if you can get it to work for you) will work for the other
links in that menu system.

   As an alternative, after you log into QRZ, a direct link to the page
for your personal information links seems to be at:
http://www.qrz.com/edit/YourCallSignHere
Obviously, replace "YourCallSignHere" with your own CallSign.

Good luck,
Rob  K6DQ