From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2014 07:24:46 -0400
You might consider putting up a separate antenna for 6 meters; it wouldn't
need to be very large.  When you get your General license, you will want 80
meters to work.  I don't think you can expect a lot out of 160 meters with
that antenna.  I also would question whether the tuner you describe covers 6
meters; you need to ask about that.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com