Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:16:18 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello Albert,

I just went thru that when I applied for N7MIT back in early December.  The
way I chose was to use the W5YI site.  They have an application form to fill
out, and I believe that the fee was $44.95.  You complete the application,
including giving them a credit or debit card number, and simply submit the
completed application.  They will send you an email acknowledging receipt of
your app, and also confirmation that they charged the $44.95 fee to your
card.  That is basically it.  If the call you request is actually available,
and if your license class permits you to have the requested callsign, then
the process will take approximately 20 days until the FCC publishes your
callsign change.  At that point, you may begin using the vanity call.

HTH

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ