Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 2014 20:06:22 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Steve:

I heard him for a while.  First tried my Cobra ultra-lite using the TS480
auto-tuner, with no joy.  Then, switched to my Alpha Delta DXCC,  but by the
time I tuned that antenna up with my manual tuner, he was gone.

Perhaps he moved onto 15 or lower at the top of the hour.

Will try on and off here for the next hour or so.  Then, have to get ready
for work tomorrow.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ