Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:03:08 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Martin,

I know a pat on the back verbally isn't worth much but you are one of the
blind role models I mentioned a few postings back.  Changing life styles is
a challenge.  My wife and I are both retired but mine began when I was 57
years old a little over 5 years ago due to my health problems.  My wife just
turn 65 but a year ago she was canned after 21 years at the same hospital as
medical transcriptionist which she had done for over 40 years.  She still
has a hard time not working and is looking for something to do part time and
as one thing one the string that might just work for part time employment.
Regardless, you are to be congratulated and life most certainly, for a ham,
isn't over when retirement comes.  Set up a big dish in the backyard and do
some moon bounce or something like that, haha.

Phil.
K0NX