ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:19:22 -0500
I'm so sorry to hear about Pat. I talked to her several times on the phone and even sold her a Braille and Speak. She was a very nice Christian lady who always wanted to share and help people. I know she's having a wonderful time in Heaven.

--If Money doesn’t grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?

Donna Miller and Leader Dog Carman