ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:57:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all so much for your prayers. They mean everything to us.

I have an update on Vernon's CEA cancer marker.

Vernon's Oncologist feels that the cause of the cancer marker test
going up might be due to the fact that he has CDIF.

Vernon will start treatment for this CDIF which is an antibiodic that
he will take via liquid in grape juice three times a day for ten
days, then 2 times a day for ten days, and then once a day for ten days.

This antibiodic has some nasty side affects, and I'm kind of scared for Vernon.

Please pray that he doesn't have any side affects from it, and that I
remain calm through all of this.

I've been quite anxious about all of this.

I'm certainly not loving the antibiodics that I am on for this
Hpilori bacteria infection, but I'm on my 4th day, and I'm praying
for God's healing touch.

We are definitely considering doing the Contract For Deed, if this
couple can afford to do it.

We will meet with them tomorrow some time.

Please pray about this, as well.

Also, please pray that the young man who is suppose to help Vernon
hang sheet rock tomorrow will show up in the morning.

I thank you all so much for your love and prayers.

you are all Loving!

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.