ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2016 09:14:42 -0600
Hi Rhonda,

Thanks so much for praying for us.

I started my 3 prescriptions his morning. I have to take them twice a
day for ten days.

Vernon is waiting fo his prescription which is inliquid form and he
putsi into a glass of juice with a surrenge.

We're going to be jus fine, because Father God, is the healer.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.