ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 06:03:56 -0400
I posted this information awhile ago.  Here it is again.  It is also
on bookshare.

from nls:

Hiding in the light: why I risked everything to leave Islam and
follow Jesus DB81793
Bary, Rifqa. Reading time: 7 hours, 24 minutes.

Read by Rifqa Bary.

Religion

Biography

Bary, whose parents brought her to the US from Sri Lanka for medical
treatment of blindness in one eye, describes her faith journey from
Islam to Christianity. Discusses conflict with her family that
resulted in her leaving home at the age of sixteen and a court case.
Unrated. Commercial audiobook. 2015.

earlier, Pat Ferguson, wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>There's a good book to read on Bard.
>
>The title is: Hiding In The Light by Rifqa Bary.
>
>It's a true story.
>
>I don't have a Synopsis.
>

>Thanks much.
>
>Many Blessings,
>
>Pat Ferguson
>"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

John