ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2015 21:37:21 -0500
Hi Vicki and Everyone,

Well, I think Bard is still down, but not sure.

Last night Cecily Ballenger, Sue Metcalf, Paulette Stokes, and
myself, we had the most fun on the conversation station downloading
from Bard and BookShare. lol.

We were going to do Praise and Worship music but there was only 4 of
us, so we decided to download Christian books from Bard, but then
Bard crashed again. lol.

I never did get that book downloaded. lol.

I'm going to try it right now. lol.