ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 13:37:35 -0600
Dear Phil,

Yes, it is very sad.

I had been praying for her, as well.

We just never know when God will call someone home to be with Jesus.

I hope that Chris will post an email some where.

She will be greatly missed.

I got the info from the moderator of another list that I'm on.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.