ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2014 07:27:44 -0500
Hello Pat,
It's a pleasure to pray for your friend.  We'll be praying for you,
too, as you've been through so much loss lately.
having so many people struggle, but every day that passes means we're
one day closer to the big, forever hello.
I'm lead to pray for your friend to have divine appointments during
his treatments.
When one of the kids was in the hospital with burns, I prayed this way
when I wasn't comforting or crying, and 8 people got saved during the
sixteen days we were there.
May "all things work together" for Jim's good and God's glory.
Love You!
Donna