ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:59:24 +0200
I would appreciate your prayers. The guide dog trainer requested that I send
my retired dog Astrid to visit her foster family who raised her. He wants
Cayla to be the only dog for a while to give her a chance to have my
undivided attention which will let her bond with me. I do like her, but it
feels like they took half of my heart with Astrid, when they drove off at
4am eastern, and that the other half is still here at home. I'd appreciate
prayer for endurance and patience with Cayla and not to resent her now that
I had to let Astrid go. Cayla still disobeys my commands sometimes and tries
to be naughty on occasion.

Thanks
Coco