From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 12:17:59 -0500
We love Thanks Giving Day as it makes me think about all of the good
things that happened over the past year.  Focusing on the plus side not
only helps us enjoy life more,
it also raises our  expectations for the next year!

So, even though Thanks Giving Day is only official in the USA, I wish
everyone everywhere, a Very Happy Thanks Giving as good, will prevail!

--
Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]