From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:43:03 -0400
It's dos software. I sometimes can and sometimes can't work with it but I do
have the software edited for that radio to put the radio in the ham band. If
you want it let me know and I can send it to you off list. As it happens the
900 MHz hand held I use the most of all my collection is an MTX9250 so I
know the radio very well and I'd buy more of them if I only had the money. I
actually have 2 of them though I can't find one right now, my wife used it
so it could be anywhere in the house. Seriously though, that is a good radio
for the band, in fact if you want, talk to me off list, I may well be able
to help you with programming to some point if you need it. I have all 900
MHz repeaters in at least New England if not the whole country in my radio
setup by zone so I stay on the zone for my part of the country or the 2
areas I go in, eastern MA and north Shore MA  and it works out alright for
me.