From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:30:00 -0600
Mat, it sounds as you have gotten most of the learning you can get from that
you mentioned in your post,  now you will find you will have to use the rig
to gain much more.  Surprising a person can own and use a rig for many
months and find out things you did not know before.  Good luck my friend.

ED K7UC