From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:55:42 -0500
Rick,

I don't use XMlog packet very often and rely on the packet in my contest
logger, but have played around with XMlog  in the past.  Others on the
list use the software from N3FJP.

In the XMlog packet window:  You may want to go into the menus and set
the packet font to the smallest size (8 I think).  This will allow more
stuff to  be on the screen at one time.  The latest spots are at the
bottom and probably have gone off the bottom of the "visible" area of
the screen.   You can try a page down, or a ctrl-end to go to the
bottom,  sometimes this seems to work.  Otherwise, using your jaws
cursor,  get to the bottom end of the screen and search around to hear
jaws say "scroll down symbol".    Click on this with your left mouse
emulation key and   you should find what you are looking for.  Be sure
you are actually on the scroll down symbol, or you may click on
something else that  will not be what you want.

Every so often, you can go under the  "file" drop down menu in the
packet window and tell it to  "clear screen history".   This will wipe
away everything and you start again at the top of a empty screen.     If
for some reason it is important to have all the previous info saved, you
can  (also under the file menu) have it save everything  as a text file.

73, Steve KW3A