From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2015 10:21:51 -0800
The callsign WOWO reminds me of when I was maybe around eight
years old.  I had an older cousin that worked at KWOW a weak
station in Pamona CA.  He must have been around 18 years old.  We
were visiting them and he took me to the station when he was on
the air and even interviewed me.  Man was I impressed.  Then when
I got back to the relatives house my parents told me they had
heard the show.  KWOW was one of those one horse stations where
the on duty person was the only one there and did everything.
Jim WA6EKS