From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 19:57:52 -0330
Lloyd:

I'm going to write Array Solutions to find out more about it.
I'm hoping that its a customized out of the box solution before shipping.
I'm not going to mess around with modelling software, just assemble it with my XYL's help, if its what I hope and decide to buy it this spring.
I can certainly understand the complexity of these things and your right, its probably hard enough to get it to function on 1 band, let alone 10.
Most of these array owners, chat extensively about reading the antenna hand books and software modelling and such, which isn't for me. LOL
On another note, I'm looking for an accessory for my FT-102 station and I just received an email from a Gentleman in Oregon who has 1 for sale.
I looked up his callsign and it says that he has an E Code: HVie license class, issued in 2013.
Do you or anyone know what this class means and if it really exists?
I'm going to email him in a bit to get pics to show but like anything, you can get an excellent pic on the web to send out. LOL
I'll see though if I can verify him some what before giving him 275USD for the unit.

73:
Mike DE VO1AX