From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 08:25:23 -0000
Until four years ago I was using a Davis weather station.
The data could be output to Excel, but also graphically.

The reason I discontinued was following the fire here, and although covered
by insurance, it takes a lot of time to rebuild a life-time of technological
installations.

Below is a link to a friend's site, located only about ten miles from me.
You will see that the data is very accessible:

http://www.capelcliffsweather.co.uk/

73

David W Wood