Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:44:16 -0600
Hi Tom and the group,

I wanted to second the Happy Thanks Giving to everyone. I am grateful for
this list as well. I am also grateful for my beautiful wife, and son, and
being ordained this last year. Getting back on the air is pretty cool also.
With all these good things happening this year, I can hardly wait to see
what good things will happen next year.

God bless,
Mark (WZ0K)