From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:39:34 -0800
My goodness Alan, maybe some crazed wild turkey got hold of your
coaxes.  Seriously, I thought you had more than one antenna, and
thus more than one feedline.  Maybe you are using one of those
classy antenna switches at the tower so you only need one coax
from your shack to the antennas.  Wishing you all the best and a
Happy Thanksgiving! Jim WA6EKS