From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:59:05 -0600
No Ron, my 108th birthday!  Don't make it worse than it is!
My station is from Netatmo.  I believe their website is netatmo.com
The station has an outside unit that reads temp, and humidity.  There
is an additional device that is a very accurate rain gauge.  Sadly it
won't deal with snow, but I don't do that well,
either!  Unfortunately, at this time, there is no anonometer.  The
inside unit reads inside temp and humidity as well as CO2 levels.  It
will alarm when CO2 goes above 1000 ppm.  The software will give you
current temp, inside and out, along with the high and low for the
past twenty-four hours.  Rainfall is also treated the same way.  All
of this data is sent to our wifi and I can see everuthing on my
iPhone.  The app. is extremely easy to use.  I would hope that there
is a wind gauge forthcomig, but don't know.
Maybe I will get it for my 109th b-day, if it and I are available!
Hope this helps.
Pat, K9JAU