From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:17:20 -0600
A few tips that worked for me, that is if you don't mind,
I feel the material to be read with one hand and use the other to hold the phone.  I feel under the phone where the camera is and try to center that part of the phone as close to the middle as I can find  and at times beleive me it isn't that perfect.  I also turn the tilt guideance on and use that to orient the phone.  I get things as close as I can to center and get the tilt guideance buzzing to stop and take the picture.  You can use field of view report to fine tune things and then take the picture.  While it's not perfect it does work.  With some practice and experience it's really awesome.  Be patient.  Think of it this way,  I have my fifth or sixth grader reading the mail for me.  I posted to other lists,  Not sure who belongs to other lists but I have used the knfb reader to read time and directions on some products and also on a can of red beand.  It takes a while and a steady hand but it does work.  I am not a very good speller and some times I don't explain things that good so if any of you have any questions let me know and I will try to help.

ery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.