From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:43:05 -0500
Hi Mike,

I just tried to use our simplex echo link link, but it is down, so I
couldn't check how to connect as I haven't done that in a while.  I do
remember one problem that I had with an HT.  My boafeng hts have had
trouble transmitting the star key to a repeater.  I haven't had any
trouble with my wouxun HTs.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]