From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:29:34 -0600
Yes,

American Thermoform has acquired the toll-free number and the domain
"braillepaper.com" that Star Continuous Forms had.  We have been purchasing
braille paper from Star Continuous Forms because they had dust-free paper
and their shipping cartons were way better than American Thermoform used.  I
thought the paper from American Thermoform was very dusty, not good for your
embosser.  Maybe, they are using better paper these days.

Howard #3
wa9ybw